L G Roloff Construction C
Omaha, NE 68138
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2+ years operating loader/excavator
Willing to Travel
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
L.G. Roloff Construction was founded in Louisville, Nebraska in 1975 by Larry Roloff. The company started out performing various pipe and earth-moving projects with the attitude that no job was too small and big jobs were worth trying! The company grew steadily throughout the 1980's. In the early 1990's the company diversified and started a slip-form concrete paving division which greatly expanded its capabilties. Today, L.G. Roloff Construction is a company with 80+ employees, and a wide variety of trucks, tools and equipment. Pipe crews install water mains, sa nitary sewers, storm sewers and related infrastructure. Installing large diameter pipe is a specialty and L.G. Roloff Construction has also become a leader in combined sewer separation. A slip-form paving crew paves streets and other roadways and is skilled at concrete handwork and other related concrete applications. L.G. Roloff is currently responsible for several City of Omaha sewer separation projects and positioned itself to remain competitve in this arena for many years to come.
Your application will remain active for 60 days.
- Responsible for the safe operation of various powered equipment needed to complete pipe and/or concrete installation.
- Fuel, grease and maintain general operation of equipment daily.
- Responsible for communicating when maintenance of machine is needed.
- Provide primary service to mainline backhoe and service secondary backhoe.
- Ability to grade and smooth out backfill operation to allow for daily drainage.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate supply of rock in the rock box.
- Responsible for unloading trucks, equipment and materials on the job site.
- Responsible for spreading out pipe and keeping jobsite graded.
- Responsible for building dikes around open holes.
- Inspect shoring and trench boxes daily.
- Regular and punctual attendance at assigned work location.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned.
Health Savings Account
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.